This Exclusive First Edition set includes an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity, sealed within the product box, available only until the first production quantity is gone!
* With over 5,000 pieces, this is the biggest LEGO set ever made!
* Model is built completely to minifigure scale - minifigures can sit inside and man the controls!
* Ship is over 33" long, 22" wide and 8" tall! (84cm long x 56cm wide x 21cm tall)
* Radar dish rotates and elevates and boarding ramp extends!
* Includes 5 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa!
* Top and bottom quad-laser turrets rotate for realistic play!
Man, can you imagine losing a piece to this monstrosity or finding one missing after years of storage? I like how they add that tidbit about 'realistic play', *wink* *nudge*. The only way one of these actually gets played with is if the kids break into Dad's collectable vault and opens it up while he's out of town. You can be pretty sure that there won't be any survivors when he gets home.
Oh, I didn't mention it earlier, but this lego set costs $500. You're basically paying $.10 per for every bit and cog in it. Just think how much it'll be worth it one day when four decades from now you can flip it for many times what you payed for it. That is, if it isn't claimed by disaster before then or someone breaks the seal.