- * Rule #1: Pillage, then burn.
- * Rule #2: A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
- * Rule #3: An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks EVERYBODY.
- * Rule #4: Close air support covereth a multitude of sins.
- * Rule #6: If violence wasn't your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.
- * Rule #8: Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock.
- * Rule #9: Never turn your back on an enemy.
- * Rule #10: Sometimes the only way out is through...through the hull
- * Rule #11: Everything is air-droppable at least once
- * Rule #12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
- * Rule #13: Do unto others.
- * Rule #16: Your name is in the mouth of others: be sure it has teeth.
- * Rule #27: Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.
- * Rule #29: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, no more, no less.
- * Rule #30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.
- * Rule #31: Only cheaters prosper.
- * Rule #34: If you're leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
- * Rule #35: That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.
- * Rule #36: When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support.
- * Rule #37: There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload".
Rules for highly successful pirates
One interesting thing about Japanese manga as opposed to American comics is how intimately the former is tied up to a single creator rather than a…
Well, it's the end of another era. Tonight is the last episode of Stargate Atlantis. I was really sort of pissed when I heard that it was canceled,…
I've been watching every single Stargate Atlantis episode in order over the past week and I got to thinking, I'm a big fan of the franchise but I…