- * Rule #1: Pillage, then burn.
- * Rule #2: A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
- * Rule #3: An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks EVERYBODY.
- * Rule #4: Close air support covereth a multitude of sins.
- * Rule #6: If violence wasn't your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.
- * Rule #8: Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock.
- * Rule #9: Never turn your back on an enemy.
- * Rule #10: Sometimes the only way out is through...through the hull
- * Rule #11: Everything is air-droppable at least once
- * Rule #12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
- * Rule #13: Do unto others.
- * Rule #16: Your name is in the mouth of others: be sure it has teeth.
- * Rule #27: Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.
- * Rule #29: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, no more, no less.
- * Rule #30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.
- * Rule #31: Only cheaters prosper.
- * Rule #34: If you're leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
- * Rule #35: That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.
- * Rule #36: When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support.
- * Rule #37: There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload".
Rules for highly successful pirates
Ever take a look at your life and wonder why you haven't put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger yet? I'm having one of those retrospective…
So, I was just thinking about this old t-shirt design once I saw on T-shirt Hell. I don't remember the graphic that went with it but the text read…
About that whole yellow on the outside and black on the inside thing, I think it's pretty clear that chocodiablo won hands down with her…